Saturday, September 6, 2008

Riley took this picture of Cooper. He likes it back to normal around here!


He's our "Chicken" of a watch dog!


He is scared of tape measures, cats and does not like the "Water Bottle".


He eats almost anything edible with the exception of mustand & hot sauce.


He tries to be a male dog out in front by lifting his leg to relieve himself, but squats in the backyard.


At 40 lbs, he is one big pug!


We love our Cooper!


Well, at least most of the time.




At least he doesn't do this!



7 comments:

Katie said...

Oliver does that every once in a while. Not very attractive, huh??? lol! Nice picture, Riley!

Karrasch Clique said...

Hey guys, I saw your blog through the Iverson's and I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your family looked at the wedding. How exciting! Thanks Judy and girls for always helping me with the babes when Chris can't be there. You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Riley did get a great picture of Cooper in his true colors.

J-Lo said...

Yeah, good thing Cooper doesn't drag his butt along the floor like that. It's kind of weird!

J-Lo said...

I can't open the most recent post about the trash compactor. I can see it in Google Reader, but when I try to open your blog directly, I get an error message. Is anyone else having this problem?

Danila said...

I love little Cooper! He is much more distinguished than to be a rug scooter!!

Judy said...

Jenny, I actually had Jim take that off because I thought it was stupid.